ARE YOU READY TO GET YOUR LOAN NOW?
Please fill out a simple form to get your money - it takes only a few minutes.
INSTANT PAYDAY CASH ADVANCE ONLINE | PAYDAY LOANS AND CASH ADVANCE FROM BEST Lenders
Do you need to pay unexpected bills, or repair a car or a house, or you have a special event, holiday – any of your personal needs can be paid for with the help of a Payday Cash Advance or Personal Installment Loan. You may apply for both online and get the funds the next business day. Let’s find out what their amounts, terms and rates are and get some useful advice how to receive instant approval even if your credit score is far from perfect. You can get payday loans for up to $1500 in as little as 15 minutes! Payday Cash Advance USA is in the business of getting you your fast cash advance now!
REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFY FOR A LOAN:
What do I need to qualify for a short-term cash advance?
Independent lenders have their own individual requirements that must be met, but typical minimum requirements include, but may not be limited to:
- US residence
- Minimum regular income of $1,000 per month
- Valid checking or savings account with direct deposit
- Phone number and e-mail address (if applying online, you must be able to be contacted via phone if verification of application information is necessary)
- Not be a regular or reserve member of the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps or Navy (or be a dependent of someone who is,) serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer.
- If applying Online, you must provide a valid Social Security Number
- If applying at Loan Store, you must bring a valid government issued photo ID. A Social Security Number might not be required
- If applying in-store, you must bring proof of income and proof of a bank checking account. Debit cards or pre-printed checks may be accepted in your state as proof of bank checking account; contact your local store for details. Acceptable documents may vary by state.
THE COST OF CASH ADVANCE. HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST PAYDAY LOAN.
The total cost of an unsecured Payday Loan mostly depends on the APR (Annual Percentage Rate). It is a percentage representation of the actual yearly cost of funds over the term of a loan. The average APR for Payday loans in the US is 400%. What does that mean? If you borrow money for a year, you’ll have to pay 400% extra. But the repayment term for Payday Loans doesn’t exceed one month. So, you’d probably be better off finding out what the MPR (monthly percentage rate) is. For that, we just divide the APR by 12 months. For example, if the APR is 400%, the MPR will be 33%. It means the overpay for $100 borrowed for a month will cost yo only $1 a day. Not much, isn’t it? Apply for the necessary amount right now and solve all your problems for the cost of a cup of tea.
Area we cover: